Saturday 10 December 2016

FINAL PLAN OF PRACTICAL OUTCOMES

After thinking some more about what I have proposed, it just seems a bit stupid. I would rather make less prints at a smaller size than A2, and as a result the prints be better as I can commit more time to them. Quality, NOT quantity! There will be other people trying to use the print facilities so it's better to make the project simple in case of queueing emergencies.

THE PLAN:

3 x A3 screenprints (digital versions can remain A2) 
Consistent colour scheme across the whole project (yellow, turquoise, pink)
Print onto various coloured stock
3 x animated gifs/posters (simple!!!)
New design for 'campaign page' on EqualArts website - mock up
Billboard mockups - static and moving
Flyer/postcard mockups
Design boards

This makes everything much more doable and hopefully give me time to make everything much better quality. I really want these screenprints to turn out nice! Making them A3 makes the printing process so much easier, as I can use smaller screens and probably less of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment