Thursday 8 December 2016

A list to clear my head

My head is a bit full of stuff I need to think about so I'm going to write it all down.

What I need to do in 5 weeks:

  • Finish poster designs
  • Create handwritten type for part of posters
  • Decide on colour swatches (3 colours, use yellow in all?)
  • Test colour overlays
  • Separate coloured layers into solid black versions ready for each layer of the screenprint
  • Go to digital print (drop off memory stick) and print A2 sized solid black positives
  • Prep and expose screens (6 x A1?! 2 layers per screen...)
  • Screenprint posters
  • Finalise digital versions ready for gif
  • Make gif/web banner
  • Mock up web pages
  • Mock up physical adverts e.g. bus shelters, shop windows, train adverts etc.
  • Final presentation boards
  • Final presentation of physical posters
CHRIST

It's doable, but it's going to be mental.

To make printing easier, they are all going to have yellow as a common colour (maybe even all 3 the same colours?) so I can print the yellow layers for more than one poster at one time, as there will be 2 layers per screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment