Wednesday 23 November 2016

Initial Roughs and Sketches



I am really stuck as to what to do for the practical. I have been doodling old people in the hope that something will spring up but at the moment my brain isn't feeling very creative.

I really don't like these drawings. They make the elderly look small and weak; EXACTLY WHAT I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN! I need to find a way to draw them without making them look awful. If the drawing shows them as negative then the overall message will be negative.

I have a sort of idea from a quote I found on the EqualArts website; "memory may diminsh, yet imagination remains". This has really stuck with me for some reason. I have started to think down the creativity route instead of 'old' and wrote down some creative activities to try and get the ball rolling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment