Wednesday 23 November 2016

Primary Research - EqualArts


Due to some lost emails, slow replies and difficulties getting my references back to EqualArts and the Hen Power Project, I am seriously running out of time to go and get some research done actually in creative workshops. I still really want to do this to get some good drawings for the practical side of the project, but I have come up with a sort of plan B just incase. 

I was thinking I could just ask some questions about their ethos, why they think creative sessions are important for the elderly (in particular dementia sufferers) and comparisons of availability of workshops like this in various places over the UK (and maybe their opinions on the NHS vs. Private availability of therapies?). They could also maybe give me some examples of positive cases where the projects have really helped certain individuals, even if they are unnamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment